Sunday, June 13, 2010

Tuxedo Weekend!

Last weekend I had some visitors in Tuxedo instead of the other way around! A girl from Aubrey's interior design program in Idaho is taking over her apartment when she leaves, so she came in on Tuesday and came to Tuxedo for her first weekend in New York! Angie and Aubrey came in Saturday morning. I went and picked them up and then we toured the park. I gave the tour..I'm not as good as Kristina is because I don't know the history behind everything, but I WAS able to find Whoopie Goldberg's house! :)

We went to Woodbury Commons to go shopping at the outlet mall. It is a super nice mall! However, even some of the OUTLET stores there I couldn't afford! It was intense! The weather was pretty nice to start out, but in the middle of our shopping trip, we got caught in a torrential downpour! It was ridiculous!

After shopping, we went back to my house and ate dinner and then went and saw Killers. We basically just had a relaxing night, but it was fun!

Sunday we went to church and just relaxed with the family...had a bbq after church and watched movies. It was nice! Our Tuxedo weekend was really nice and I think Aubrey and Angie really liked where I live! It is so pretty! I really really wish there were sidewalks around here so it would be easier for me to go running/walking through the park! That is the one thing that makes me sad about living here! I can't take the little boys on a walk because we'd have to be walking in the middle of the road and the same with me running! It's sad! But I still DO love it here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment